Interclub is a weekly competition contested at the Auckland table tennis stadium, 99a Gillies Avenue, Epsom and caters for players of all skill levels.
- Play is on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:30pm - approximately 10:30pm (depending on the length of individual matches within a given team contest)
- Two seasons per year, a Summer (October - April) and a Winter (May - September) season
- There are 15 weeks of play during the Summer Interclub competition (no team contests are scheduled over the Christmas / New Year period)
- There are 20 weeks of play during the Winter Interclub competition
- Interclub teams can compete as either a two player team or a three player team on any given night
- Each Interclub team contest is comprised of five matches per night - four singles matches, and one doubles match
- Interclub singles matches are played the best of seven advantage games to 11 points
- Interclub doubles matches are played the best of seven advantage games to 11 points, or the best of five advantage games to 11 points if both teams agree
- Interclub is for players of all skills levels and is graded into Super League, A1 & A2 Grade, B1 & B2 Grade, C1 & C2 Grade and D1, D2, & D3 Grade
- Prizes are awarded to the best teams in each Grade at the end of each season
2020 Auckland Winter Interclub
The 2020 Auckland Table Tennis Association Winter Interclub competition is proudly supported by Penberthy Insurance. Sixty-six teams usually compete in the competition. The Winter Interclub competition is held at the Auckland table tennis stadium, 99a Gillies Avenue, Epsom on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7:30pm - approximately 10:30pm
2020 Winter Interclub entry form
2020 Winter Interclub will start on Wednesday 22nd & Thursday 23rd July. Download the 2020 Winter Interclub entry form!